CLX 2016 is almost here … keep an eye on the CLX2016 Facebook event for any last minute announcements!
See you all tonight!
PS: For the avoidance of doubt, the last chance to make any changes/transfers to your booking has now long since past!
Only a few days now to go to CLX2016!
Some final reminders…
- Have a look at the schedule, you can even download a copy
- When you register on Friday night make sure you get your wristband and please keep it on over the weekend – it’s your entry into events. Also collect your T-Shirt if you ordered one. (If you miss Friday night go along to St Paul’s where the daytime activities are on Saturday)
- Don’t forget the Saturday night theme is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – fancy dress is optional but encouraged 🙂
- Don’t miss our amazing daytime activities, also remember to pre-book the aerials if you want to attend that.
- Watch out for Golden Tickets on Saturday night there’s going to be some great prizes available – A pass to CLX 2017, a pass to our Jenny Thomas workshop and some more sugary treats!
We’re looking forward to seeing you on Friday night!
You can download the CLX Schedule 2016 if you need an offline copy.
We’ve had a few people ask but unfortunately due to venue restrictions we’re unable to offer any single day tickets this year 🙁
You may have guessed already but our Saturday night theme for CLX2016 is Charlie and and the Chocolate Factory… be at the factory gates at 7:30pm (sharp).
CLX 2016 bookings are now open! Head over to the Registration page, don’t delay!
Registrations open tonight at 7pm! Please see the registration page for more information, the link will appear on that page.
Also out fabulous CLX2016 Shirts will be available to pre-order when you register, see the T Shirts page for sizing, etc….
Registrations will open Monday 27th June, 7pm!
Also I’m pleased to announce that The Last Chance Ragtime Band will be rounding off CLX 2016 Sunday dance 😀